STRATEGY & PARTNERSHIPS FOR YOUR BOTTOM-LINE SUCCESS
- Drive your company's influence, brand equity, and time-to-market.
- Create visibility, improve market leadership and generate measurable results.
- Position your startup for traction with customers, audiences & partners.
I bring hands-on expertise and extensive relationships in all major media, including motion pictures, television, digital content, nonfiction media, interactive media, journalism, web application development, education, research-and-development, innovation, philanthropy and the arts. Among strategic services available are:
- program and business development
- strategic planning
- alliance and investor development and deal structuring
- social media and relationship marketing
- transmedia storytelling strategies for content & brands
- international partnerships and market analysis
- recruitment and staff development
- analysis and institution audits
- advocacy and public visibility
- U.S. and international partnerships
As the American Film Institute’s senior media strategist for more than 20 years, I built programs and products at the intersection of Hollywood and Silicon Valley. My work as a journalist, author, documentary filmmaker, educator, publisher, conference organizer, marketing executive and researcher delivers unique depth and texture to consulting work for clients seeking vision that transcends the conventional wisdom.
For career history and resume, see the About Me section, as well as Links and Downloads. For more on how I can help your business, see the Services section, Case Studies and Endorsements. For speaking and moderator, click here.
To receive my free e-newsletter "Digital Media from the Inside Out" click here for the simple registration form.