My clients at the CFC Media Lab recently launched with OMERS Ventures and a host of partners, a study focused on the VR ecosystem in Canada and California. Titled Pulse on VR: A Workflow and Ecosystem Study, the study aims to identify the key players in this emerging industry and the primary workflows used to bring Virtual Reality (VR) to users.
Click here to view and take The Survey
Click here to learn more about the study and to view the Press release
We would like to invite relevant organizations to become Community Partners of Pulse on VR. What this partnership entails is quite simple:
What you get:
- Participation for your membership and stakeholders in a wide-ranging VR ecosystem study that will help put them on the map
- Early access to findings of Pulse on VR
- Early access to register for our new VR News Aggregator site called VIRTUAL REALITY PULSE
- Logo recognition as a Community Partner on most collateral materials, but most notably on the Pulse on VR website where we will publish an interactive map and/or visualization of our findings (Fall 2016)
- Invitation to Pulse on VR events and launches
What we need:
- Call to action email or campaign to your stakeholders and members to complete our Pulse on VR survey
- Call to action social campaign to your followers to complete our Pulse on VR survey
- Your LOGO
- Information for at least 2-3 members of your organization so we can invite them to our events
If you are part of an organization that represents VR Content Creators and/or VR Technology Companies and think you would like to be a Pulse on VR Community Partner, please send me a note, and I'll set up a call with CFC chief digital officer Ana Serrano, who is spearheading this effort.